Nothing I am posting is updating- nothing is clicking- my inspiration is gone. I have to ask myself WHY. Maybe I’m full of it.
Maybe what I was writing was good – but it was too “wrapped up” in the end like a 30-min sit com. Life is not like that – and this damn blog is not like that – because it is about life.
So now, I’m looking at you – and you are looking at me…and I really don’t want to tell you what’s going on with me now.
It’s not cute – it’s not a fun, drunken tale- it actually kinda sucks and is sorta boring. I am really okay with my “now”- but to share it in a blog? I mean, come on, it’s like describing oatmeal. Who really cares about that, ya know?
If my ‘oatmeal’ may be of interest – here it is – my bullshit, without the “bullshit”
- I have not set foot in one of my local haunts in over a month.
- I’m not seeing anyone.
- I’m not richer or more famous ( for good reasons).
- I have fallen in love with apple flavored beer and whiskey.
- On Weds of this week, I started to cry – because I was so proud of myself.
- Four days ago, I randomly told my mother I admired her strength.
- Today, I unwrapped Christmas decorations and remembered this is my first Christmas with out my grandmother. I cried. I miss her. I feel her still in my life. I love that.
- Yesterday, I realized I have not been single during the holidays since 2004. I laugh. I am new to being a party of one. I am learning to embrace it.
- I have been randomly thinking about the Wizard of Oz. It tells me that the journey is what makes the outcome.
- I have been introduced to a lot of really cool new music.
- I realize while cool music is cool – I really love some old (awful) tunes.
- I sing this crap, in my house, in my car – unapologetically. Always.